Share your secret not your wax
PhD is the recognised leader in waxing used by therapists worldwide.
The original, tried and tested tube applicator system PhD is the safest wax system, reducing the possibility of cross contamination between clients.With PhD the simple things make all the difference. PhD applicators have a gate mechanism to prevent wax from re-entering the tube and the tube is held at 45° angle in the booster chamber so there is no chance of any wax flow back.
As well as being hygienic the PhD system also offers a professional, quick and easy wax, with a less painful hair removal for the client.
Waxing is still an extremely effective method of removing unwanted hair from our bodies. For new clients we recommend leaving hairs to grow for at least two weeks before waxing to allow at least 5 mm of growth to achieve a clean result.
A free patch test is recommended especially if you have sensitive skin.
Half leg £16
Full leg £23
High line bikini £13
Lip or Chin £8
Lip, Chin, Facial £13
Package Special (Full Leg, Bikini, Underarm, Lip & Eyebrow wax) £39
PRE TREATMENT ADVICE
-Wear loose clothing to your appointment.
– Do not expose the skin to sun or a sun bed 24 hours before a treatment
– Do not apply moisturisers, creams, exfoliants or oils 24 hours before
AFTER TREATMENT ADVICE
– Do not apply make-up, creams or deodrant to any newly waxed areas.
– Do not have a hot bath, swim or use a sunbed after treatment, follow this advice for at least 12 hours.
– One Week after treatment, start to use a body scrub and keep skin well moisturised to help to prevent ingrowing hairs.
If waxing is carried out on a regular basis it makes the task much easier and the pain much more bearable. The first time is always the worst!